- Everyone needs some time outside in the fresh air, even in the winter.
- Family visits are good, not least of all because they force you to clean the house.
- It is super-tough on a little boy to be quiet in his own house, but sometimes life just isn't fair.
- Fresh-baked bread tastes incredible, especially when someone else does the baking!
- Homemade gingerbread playdough is far superior to anything you can find in a store.
- A little boy is looking forward to his grandparents' arrival, especially since they are bringing him a "special animal" to help him fall asleep on his own.
- My boy's capacity for unconditional love and forgiveness just about breaks my heart.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
This week I have learned: